Thursday, July 6, 2017

Meet the Interns!

Enrique

Hello! I'm Enrique Alcoreza, I'm from El Paso, Texas. I'll be a Sophomore studying Business Analytics and double majoring in Religion. Two fun facts about me: 1) I'm a die hard Spurs fan and 2) I'm a WhataBurger fanatic


Micaela H.

My name is Micaela and I am Italian-American. This is my last year at Trinity. I am majoring in Urban Studies and Business Analytics. I love startup companies, food, volunteering, traveling, and exploring. When I am not in class I am probably with friends, playing drums, working on a crazy idea or making something. 

Michaela G.

Hi, I'm Michaela! I am a junior majoring in environmental studies and geoscience from San Antonio, TX. 



Katie

I am a junior psychology major. I enjoy cooking, painting and weight lifting.

Cole


I am a senior and a German major.







No comments:

Post a Comment